Friday, March 11, 2016

Denim dress and Friday







Dress  //   Heels   //   Purse

Have a wonderful weekend!

Thank you so much for reading!

Stay beautiful,

Sofia
Instagram: @stylishlyinlove
Twitter: @stylishlyinlove

Join The LinkUps

 Thursday Fashion Files   ::   Throwback Thursday   ::   Thursday Favorite Things   ::   #WIWT    ::   Spotlight of the Week   ::   Top of the World Style  ::   A Labour of Life   ::   Thursday Moda  ::  Flashback Fashion Fridays    ::   Fashion Friday   ::   Passion4Fashion   ::   Oh Hey Friday!   ::   Fabulous Friday   ::   Friday Favorites   ::   Fun Fashion Friday   ::   Casual Friday   ::   Fashion Friday   ::   Fridays Fashion   ::   Weekend Wear   ::  The Weekend Blog Hop



|Shop The  Post|



12 comments:

  1. you look super cute! I love that dress on you! have a great weekend babe!
    XO JNESS
    jenessasheffield

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is perfection! And I adore it with the pop of neon! Happy Friday! XO

    Anna
    A Lily Love Affair


    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a denim shirt-dress like that. It is flawless and so are those nude laceup heels, beautiful Sofia. =) Great styling as usual. Hope all is well, pretty lady.


    I would love for you to join my new linkup with this pretty outfit and any other recent outfits. They are such pretty outfits and deserve to be shared.

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2016/03/thursday-moda-2-and-pop-of-yellow.html


    Thank you and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love it! I've been wanting a denim dress. That is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the wrap/tuxedo feel of this dress! So cute!

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute denim dress! I love the fact that it is a wrapped dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful dress. The double-breasted coat-esque style makes it such a classic. And the fact that it's in denim is so cool.

    Do join my link-up if you can, it'd be lovely to have you xoxo

    http://sheelagoh.com/2016/03/11/being-confident-a-link-up/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable dress and I am loving this color combination! I cannot wait until it is warm enough to wear looks like this here. Thanks for linking up and have a great weekend, Sophia.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. This dress is lovely. I love the great way you styled it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This dress is gorgeous on you and I love the yellow purse with it.

    Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you soon!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this!!
    Jaymie
    www.jaymieashcraft.com

    ReplyDelete