Friday, April 8, 2016

10K Celebration








Top  (also worn here and here)   //   Tulle Skirt (also love here and here)  //  Heels


Hi everyone,

Happy Friday!! Today I am wearing the outfit I posted on Instagram to celebrate my 10K followers. I wanted it to be girly and fun. This off the shoulder top is only $38 and I've already worn it so many times ( posts  here and here). I love the versatility of this top. This skirt has to be one of my favorite pieces in my closet. The minute I put it on, I just feel so girl and feminine. The great thing is they are not that expensive but they add a lot to a look.  

I want to thank you all for following me and going on this journey with me. Through this blog and social media I have made special friends, been inspired by you all  and collaborated with so many of you. I look forward to making many great memories with you.  You all are a blessing in my life and I love reading all your comments you leave me. May God continue to bless you. 

 Thank you so much for reading!

Stay beautiful,
Sofia

Instagram: @stylishlyinlove
Twitter: @stylishlyinlove

Link Up to these great blogs:

|Shop The Post|


10 comments:

  1. Love the skirt! So fun!! :)
    Jaymie
    www.jaymieashcraft.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous outfit Sofia. I need a fitted black+white off shoulder top and a white tulle midi skirt in my closet ASAP. I am styling an off-shoulder top today also. Come take a peek.

    I would love for you to stop by and join my current linkup too. It is live today. Thanks and enjoy the weekend! Ada. =)

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2016/04/thursday-moda-6-continues-with-cold.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous look!
    www.marinasummers.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the 10k followers! Love the outfit!!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, love the top too, the outfit looks so fun!
    Enjoy your weekend!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're adorable!! So happy you linked my with My Refined Style!! That off the shoulder is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sofia, this is such a fun look! I have chosen this as one of my featured faves from last week's Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop. I will be featuring you on my site this week.

    Shellie
    www.thefabjourney.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for Linking up to Top of the World Style. I love your skirt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this perfect outfit and congrats on your milestone!

    Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you soon!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete