Pink Zara Jacket: Fash Boulevard
Mini Louboutin Chocolate High Heels: Madame Chocolat
Cheeky Prints Purse: Kate Spade
Kiss Me Tonight Lip Gloss: Philosophy via Macys
Guilty Passions Holiday Mini Kit: MAC
While I have been sick at home, I have been creating my holiday wish list. During this time of year it always gets hectic at my house between the decorating and the shopping. But, I'm always happy when winter comes around to see all the beautiful decorations around town and to bundle up in my favorite coats for the frigid weather outside. Below are my holiday cravings:
1. Oh Anna, do you ever give your readers less than perfect outfits? I think not. The Fash Boulevard blogger posted this coat today. Although, Zaras does not carry this coat anymore, the beautiful pastel color instantly caught my eye and I just had to share this with you guys.
2. The wool pea coat from Delias is just so adorable. The red color gets me in the mood for the holidays. Also, the wool will keep me warm from the freezing winter weather.
3. For only $25, you can get Christian Louboutin heels, in the form of chocolates that is. The glittery heels are great for holiday parties and are very fashionable. There is a choice of solid milk chocolate or solid dark chocolate and a choice of the color glitter you want sprinkled onto the shoe.
4. The Kate Spade Cheeky Prints purses are too funny. They are different types of purses that have a cute statement on them with a hashtag underneath it. This coin purse says 'Spend it all in one place #CHACHING' This a fun way to play with your wardrobe and hold your change.
5. Philosophy's 'Kiss Me Tonight' lip gloss keeps one's lips smooth and soft. The formula found in this lip gloss soothes dry lips and keeps them luscious.
6. The new Guilty Passions Holiday mini kit from MAC is extremely convenient because each tiny kit has a variety of different colors of eye shadow or lip gloss. From blue hues to gold hues your eyes will pop out at any holiday party with this mini make up kit.
Hope you enjoyed this segment. Enjoy your holiday shopping!