Thursday, April 24, 2014

Spring Trend:: Overalls









           Overalls:  Aqua    Top: Aqua (similar,  similar and similar)  Shoes: Edmundo Castillo
           Scarf: MIR


Hi everybody!

This season the overalls have been a huge hit. Designers have been showcasing their overalls on catwalks, stars have been strutting their pairs on streets and shows, and bloggers and fashionistas have been showcasing their personal style through overalls. Whether worn with a crop top or a billowy blouse, this versatile item is a must-have. Dressing these up or down can be simple when adding the right accessories and top underneath.

Shop my exact pair of overalls or even shop the stars' exact pairs of overalls below


How the stars wear their overalls 

   

      Overalls: Sarah Jessica Parker    Overalls: Selena Gomez

           Sarah Jessica Parker  in                  Selena Gomez in                    
                BlankNYC                            Black Orchid Boyfriend  


                          Overalls: Alessandra Ambrosio

                             Alessandra Ambrosio in 
                          One by Black Orchid skinny


          Olivia Palermo in Paige Denim 

                                            Olivia Palermo in                                                   
                                       Paige Sierra vintage black


                       

                                            Emma Watson in 
                                               Frame Denim




Please follow me on TwitterInstagramFacebookBloglovinPose, or Google plus. Thank you!

33 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous and amazing in the jumpsuit. Enjoy your weekend doll.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jackie. I just bought it and they are so comfy. I bought one that wasn't denim and I think I could get great use out of it. The material is perfect for the summer heat cause it's light and airy.

      Love,
      Sofia

      Delete
  2. I really love that scarf! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen! I loved the whimsical style it has.

      XO,
      Sofia

      Delete
  3. Fabulous scarf, dear!

    theprintedsea.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/irakharchenko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ira for stopping by. As soon as I saw that scarf I picked it up right away. I think I will get my moneys worth with this one.
      BTW, I love your post today on white. Great job.

      Love,
      Sofia

      Delete
  4. LOVE these overalls! Such an adorable look. The striped shirt is perfect. Great post!

    xo, Bekka
    Palm and Peachtree, A Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bekka. I just got it last weekend. The cropped top is great cause it's not that short. LOL

      Thanks for stopping by.
      Love,
      Sofia

      Delete
  5. Love those! I love how you paired them with heels and a fun scarf to keep it feminine
    www.highheelstosneakers.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica. BTW, love the grape colored dress you posted. This color is perfect on you.

      Love,
      Sofia

      Delete
  6. Estás bellísima! Tiene mucho estilo este look. Sofía, no he recibido ningún email tuyo por favor vuelve a enviarlo. Mi dirección de correo es: trucosybelleza@hotmail.com Un beso linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. overalls are back and im loving it! you look great and love the stripped black you paired with it

    Delightful Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  8. U look so nice!

    Mixing Spring's trends 2OUTFITS on lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous look! I love your scarf - fits perfectly! <3 Thanks for the inspiration, dear. Btw: I'm going to publish a post featuring my new pair of Ancient Greek Sandals next week :-)

    Happy Friday!
    xo Rathana FabFashionaire.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome your sandals are adorable.

      Thanks for stopping by.
      Sofia

      Delete
  10. You look great in this look! I love this trend but not sure if I would be able to pull it off!

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've done exactly what I always try to do with overalls - look so chic yet comfy casual too!! I love this look on you so much!!

    Jenna from Visions of Vogue

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your overalls, especially since they aren't denim. It's a nice change from everyone else!

    Arielle from Tangled Musings

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like your overalls better than any of the celebrities. Seriously a great look and I love how you styled them. Obsessed with your scarf. Great blog I'll for sure be back :)

    http://julietsthreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice outfit!
    http://thekontemporary.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a stylish version of an overall outfit!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wanted this overall since like forever ! Thanks you so much, and you're beautiful :)

    Bisous !
    Sofia
    http://nuagedemoutons.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cool. You look beautiful on it and loved the scarf ;)

    xoxo
    Espelho da Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love how you found dressy overalls. :-) They're super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this trend but I'm so nervous to try it myself. I really like your dressier pair! I might be able to handle that :)

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this look! So dang cute!

    http://everythingsalwayssunny.com
    Kristin xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the way you paired the scarf with it. Cute outfit. I agree I'm seeing overalls EVERYWHERE!

    Stay Styled,

    Lindsey

    http://staystyledoc.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I need to buy Kate Spade Cross Body Bag which is so comfortable and easy to carry. I am fed up of hanging the purse in my arm or shoulder. Cross body bags are very comfortable to carry.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous! So much so, I need to try this trend! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete