Monday, June 16, 2014

Jeweled









Dress: Ann Taylor   Heels: Edmundo Castillo (in yellow here/ in violet here)  Watch: GUESS   Bracelet: Nadri via Lord & Taylor   Lipstick: 'Angel' by MAC


Hi everybody!

I fell in love with this baby pink shift dress on my last visit to Ann Taylor. I found this dress so delicate, and especially loved that it was jeweled. When I tried it on I found that it was a bit too big on me, but I had no time to exchange it for a smaller size. So, I decided to belt it a little bit above the waist. I then tucked the dress out to hide the belt. I love the shape of this new look, and I have found a new way to wear this shift dress. Either way, I am in love with this Ann Taylor piece.

Thank you so much for reading!

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

For live photos and videos of my current vacation, visit me on Instagram here.




4 comments:

  1. pretty look
    www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very adorable dress on you Sofia....safe travels!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! X

    www.carlaginola.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is beautiful Sofia! I love how classy it looks on you. Hope you are having a great vacation and hope all is well with you xo

    ReplyDelete