Friday, August 8, 2014

Blue/White Elegance







Top: Ralph Lauren (on sale!)   Skirt: Zara (similar here or here)   Sandals: Charles by Charles David Basque



Hi everybody!

This is what I wore on my first day out in Germany. I decided on a more elegant look to travel around Munich. I shopped and explored the sites of the city in this blue and white combo.

Thank you so much for reading!

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

P.S. If you haven't joined the link-up I am hosting, please click here to join.




6 comments:

  1. This outfit is so pretty! I absolutely love the blue and white trend I have been seeing everywhere, it's so chic. Plus the off the shoulder top is so pretty. Have a great weekend.

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! X

    www.carlaginola.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your simple but very striking outfit. The navy and white is a lovely combination, I like how the top is off the shoulder and the peplum style of skirt. Your photos are fantastic, love the backdrop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the peplum skirt with the sandals! darling look!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of fave travel looks of you Sofia!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful combo! It's looks so classy.

    www.ColorMeLimitlessly.com

    ReplyDelete