Sunday, September 28, 2014

Autumn Poncho






Poncho: Eileen Fisher (similar here)   Jeans: Hollister (similar here)   Pumps: Aldo (similar here)   Belt: Hollister (similar here)



Hi everybody!

I recently bought this poncho because I was so excited for the Fall season... and slightly because it reminded me of a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks. It just screams Autumn! I admit that I was afraid to try it on. I was so excited about this new Fall piece that I wanted it to look nice.When I tried it on I was pleasantly relieved to see that it looked so sophisticated, The dramatic drape was eye-catching. I wanted this statement piece to be paired with a casual pair of jeans. Therefore, I wore my new pair that I bought on sale for $25. Brown accessories including Aldo pumps and a Hollister belt, complete the Autumn look. 

Thank you so much for reading!

Stay beautiful,

Sofia




10 comments:

  1. Love this look! You look stunning! Perfect Autumn outfit!
    Heather x x
    www.suncreamandsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo pretty!!!
    +++++++++++++++++++++
    http://www.tecuentomistrucos.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit looks amazing you look gorgeous.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your poncho & how you styled it. It would look great styled with your work clothes as well. Happy Fall! (I popped over from redtagchiclosangelas). Nice to meet you! :)

    Debra@stylewisebydebra.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You wear this so beautifully! The shape and drape are just lovely. Looks so cozy, comforting, and autumnal!

    <3 Liz
    www.withwonderandwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is such a pretty poncho! The color is gorgeous and so perfect for fall. Be sure to link up over on the blog with my style OOTD linkup. Happy Monday...xo!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Fall poncho/cape is on my list of must-haves for the Fall. I love the one you are wearing. Great color. Looks so cozy and chic too!

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is perfect for fall! You look so cute.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely pictures!! X

    www.carlaginola.com

    ReplyDelete