Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Peek-a-Boo Polka Dots







Sweater: INC via Macy's (ON SALE!)   Pants: H&M (similar here or here)   Pumps: Nine West   Lip gloss: 'First Date' by Clinique   Curled hair with InStyler

Hi everybody!

This cropped sweater is just too adorable! I love the attached polka dot fabric peeking out at the bottom. It's in a high-low style (shorter in the front and longer in the back). Gosh, I can't get over it! I decided to pair it with some of my favorite closet essentials, including black pants and pumps. And I actually curled my hair! It's been months since I've had the time to properly curl my hair and I've missed the waves. I currently am using the InStyler. I absolutely love it, but would love to try out a curling wand. I was thinking about getting the Nume curling wands (I heard so many rave reviews about their products). I would love to hear your opinion, though. Please comment below or e-mail me any of your suggestions.

Thank you so much for reading!

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

Instagram: @stylishlyinlove
Twitter: @stylishlyinlove


-SHOP THE POST-


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit! Simple and very chic!:)

    http://sunstreetbymonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very stylish like the small about of a different pattern showing lovely on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally digging the polka dot detail!!! :D

    have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been loving sweater that have a little something special peaking (or peeking...I never know the difference. lol) out of the bottom!

    http://www.kaciesklosetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this simple styling. It works! You look sleek with all that black but that pop of polka dots makes the outfit quirky.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete