Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Peek-a-Boo Polka Dots







Sweater: INC via Macy's (ON SALE!)   Pants: H&M (similar here or here)   Pumps: Nine West   Lip gloss: 'First Date' by Clinique   Curled hair with InStyler

Hi everybody!

This cropped sweater is just too adorable! I love the attached polka dot fabric peeking out at the bottom. It's in a high-low style (shorter in the front and longer in the back). Gosh, I can't get over it! I decided to pair it with some of my favorite closet essentials, including black pants and pumps. And I actually curled my hair! It's been months since I've had the time to properly curl my hair and I've missed the waves. I currently am using the InStyler. I absolutely love it, but would love to try out a curling wand. I was thinking about getting the Nume curling wands (I heard so many rave reviews about their products). I would love to hear your opinion, though. Please comment below or e-mail me any of your suggestions.

Thank you so much for reading!

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

Instagram: @stylishlyinlove
Twitter: @stylishlyinlove


-SHOP THE POST-


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit! Simple and very chic!:)

    http://sunstreetbymonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very stylish like the small about of a different pattern showing lovely on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m in love with your blog! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos!
    p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally digging the polka dot detail!!! :D

    have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been loving sweater that have a little something special peaking (or peeking...I never know the difference. lol) out of the bottom!

    http://www.kaciesklosetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this simple styling. It works! You look sleek with all that black but that pop of polka dots makes the outfit quirky.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete