Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Floral Fun












Skirt: Ted Baker (Dress version/Clutch/ Top/ Sweater)   Sweater: Halogen   Pumps: GUESS (similar here)   Necklace: NY & Company (similar here or here)


Hi everybody!

Let me just say that I am obsessed with Ted Baker. Every piece is like a masterpiece due to the designs' quality and beauty. I especially love this skirt. I adore the dark floral print and the shape of the skirt. Pairing it with any color featured in the floral print brings the outfit together. I decided to wear a vibrant pink sweater. Overall, I'm loving the dainty vibe of the skirt. I can't wait to wear this during the spring season.

Today's Link Ups:

Weekend Snapshots      Link Up with Lisa      Manic Monday      On The Daily Express      Shoe and Tell      Styled Up      #HowIFall      Style To Inspire      Visible Monday      Sophisticated Style      Mix It Mondays      Creative Mondays      Personal Style      Celebrate Southern      Confident Twosday     Tremendous Tuesday      Real Mom Street Style      Style Sessions      Trend Spin      #AllAboutYou      Random Wednesday      Style Me Wednesday     Whatcha Wearing Wednesday      Life and Style      Who’s Wearing What Wednesdays      Oh, Hey Girl!      Work Style Wednesday      I Feel Pretty

Thank you so much for reading!

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

Instagram: @stylishlyinlove
Twitter: @stylishlyinlove

-SHOP THE POST & BONUS ITEMS- 



9 comments:

  1. Stunning skirt and layering of jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that skirt! I would totally wear that with a white shirt. And your necklace is so quaint and prettyyy :)

    -Jan
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that skirt and you styled it beautifully!

    Alena &http://garmentsspeech.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much funnn!! you look cute!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous skirt on you, I am a huge fan of florals and also love Ted Baker!! Before I even looked down, I knew it was him, very distinctive

    from the link up, please stop by, jess xx
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/

    would love for you to come to my first link up next Tues at 7AM est March 17 called Turning Heads Tues. :-))

    ReplyDelete
  6. The neutral shoes allows the skirt and top to take center stage. Love it. Thanks for linking up at Who's Wearing What Wednesdays at Pastries, Pumps and Pi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit! That skirt is so full and beautiful. The pink sweater looks perfect with it. Really pretty little delicate necklaces too!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this!! So perfectly feminine. <3
    Thanks for linking up to Work Style Wednesday!

    -Nathy @ Earnestyle

    ReplyDelete