Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Feeling Holiday Festive



     Sweater: Alice + Olivia   Shorts: JOA (On Sale $24.50)   Flats: Halogens  (more colors) (ON SALE!)   Bracelet: Accessory Concierge ($28) 

Hi everybody!

So it's December, which basically means Christmas every day in my house! I have already decked my house out with Christmas trees, string lights, and holiday pillows (and even a tiny elf on the shelf). I try to be as festive as I can in this boiling hot Miami weather. So, this look is for all you ladies who want to get in the holiday spirit without sweating in the warm climate. 
This sweater is just too cute. I put the link to all the sweaters by Alice + Olivia because they're also just too cute. These shorts are so comfy... I LOVE them! And have you seen my new flats?! They're total beauties and the perfect color. Oh, and they're also ON SALE (Woo hoo)!

 Thank you so much for reading and following along!

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

Want to see what I'm up to? Follow me on InstagramTwitter, and Google Plus.

|Shop The Post|





Gift Ideas:


No comments:

Post a Comment