Sunday, July 31, 2016

VIPme Review: A Very Cute Summer Dress




I found another summer dress for you guys! I have seriously been loving VIPme lately. I was introduced to this company this summer and have already filled my closet with four of their cutest products, including this white dress. This light cotton dress is a perfect way to beat the heat in style. I was taking photos in 90 degree weather and not once did I feel unbearably hot in this dress. That's definitely a win for this southern gal! Secondly, this VIPme dress has the perfect eyelet design. This trendy and intricate design is seen throughout the garment. And it even has a cute design on the hem! Overall, I'd say this dress is definitely worth its $51.99 price. It's a staple LWD (little white dress) that every girl needs in her closet. If you decide to purchase this dress you can get $5 off of your purchase by using the code M_SISofia32. 



I recommend to pair this dress with a boater's hat and a jean jacket for a cool and easy summer look. You can also wear it alone with nude heels for a cute date night look. Imagine a halo braid with this dress! (#GOALS!) 



Everyone go check out VIPme! If you want great quality clothing for a low price, this is the online store for you. I'm so grateful to have found this online retailer and I can't wait to start buying fall clothes from VIPme! Y'all know that when I like a store, y'all are the first ones to know it! Well, VIPme is that store :)


Dress (c/o) (Under $55!)   |   Jacket (On Sale!)   |   Wedges (On Sale!) (Comes in 3 colors)   |   Hat ($32!) (Also comes in black)   |   Sunnies ($12!)   


Thank you so much for reading!

Remember to use my code M_SISofia32 for $5 off a $50 (or more) purchase. To see my other posts featuring VIPme products click here and here.

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

2 comments:

  1. Love the dress with the denim jacket!
    Jaymie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress and pictures. Love the way you styled your dress.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete