Monday, May 22, 2017

Fave Bodysuit








Bodysuit (similar here, here, here, or here)   |   Jeans (similar here, here, or here)   |   Platform Sandals (similar here or here)   |   Sunnies   |   Bag (similar here, here, here, or here)   |   Choker (similar here or here)   |   Bracelet


Hi everybody!

I am back from my short hiatus! I took some fun outfit photos this week, so get ready for those! I have been wearing this bodysuit nonstop lately, especially since bodysuits are super trendy nowadays. I wore this recently to my sister's graduation and received many compliments. I love the unique marigold color! It's so fun and perfect for the vibrant summer season. The sleeves add drama and style! And the lace-up detail just adds to the trendy vibe. This bodysuit can even make casual jeans look fierce! It's a must-have! I've linked some similar tops to this bodysuit above. Make sure to check them out!

Thank you so much for reading!

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

- SHOP THE POST -



2 comments:

  1. The blouse is beautiful!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely outfit ;)

    https://4highheelsfans.wordpress.com/2017/05/18/platinium-blogs/

    ReplyDelete