Sunday, June 30, 2013

Canada Day 1 - Three's Company







Sweater: Charlotte Russe   Leather Shorts: Romeo and Juliet Couture via Saks Fifth Avenue (similar here)   Flats: FOSSIL via DSW (similar here)

















Hi everybody!

I am so enjoying Canada! The food, festivals, and fun all amount to the great time I'm having!

I started off my day of exploring Old Montreal, visiting the gorgeous Notre Dame. This church is breathtaking. I actually had to sit down when I walked in just to take in the beauty. The altar is majestic, the blue lighting is marvelous, and the grand ceilings are remarkable.

After, I walked through the Parisian-like streets, passing by the quaint restaurants with rich smells of Canadian dishes. While walking through the cobblestone streets, I went to the Jazz Festival (a well-known festival celebrating jazz music with a live band and food). The live band pumped up the crowd and the food tents attracted many foodies. I danced and sang to the music and had a great time.


   What a day! Visit tomorrow for more on my Canadian adventure!


Thank you so much for reading!

Stay beautiful,

Sofia


 Please follow me on TwitterInstagramFacebookBloglovin, or Google plus.

28 comments:

  1. Great look!!

    www.shareasecret.wordpress.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Love the shorts! Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin'?

    xx :)

    www.beingmyidentity.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sofia! Love Canada too so much! You look beautiful and so the photos are! Nice combo, I like the sweater! Kisses and happy Monday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look certainly works for you! It's a perfect mix of casual and fancy, so I understand why you love wearing this outfit so much. I love your hair in these pictures by the way!

    des bisous
    (>^o^<) Adeline

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like you're having an amazing time!
    cute jumper :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute sweater! Wish I'd had that on my trip to Paris a month or so ago!

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete
  7. The leather shorts are so cute! I've never been to Canada but it looks like a beautiful place :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely love your sweater!! it's so cute.
    xoamy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know if I could pull off leather shorts, but they look fab on you! I'm Canadian (I live near Toronto) but have never been to Montreal - these pics definitely make me want to go! Thanks for sharing, enjoy your Canadian adventure :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you would also like Old Quebec City - it seriously feels like you're in Europe! I love the first photo - so cute!! Hope you are having a great time in Canada hehe my Country! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!! Beautiful pics!!! Congratulations

    http://www.cultureandtrend.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Canada Day dear! You look lovely and so chic, as always

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah, I still love that sweater! It's so so cute!

    Je M'appelle Molly

    xo Molly

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing event! We love music and here in our 'trendy town' we have the Arenal Sound festival!

    inatrendytown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks so fun! You had on the perfect outfit! Safe travels!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. These photos are adorable and I LOVE your outfit! So fun but also so chic!

    ~Jacy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great outfit! I couldn't believe that sweater was charlotte russe, it looks so high end!

    <3Melissa @ Sale-Rack.com | Designer Shoes Sales and more!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Old Montreal is amazing. Actually Montreal is a really great city! Let me know if you make it out west to Vancouver!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so fun!! Such great snapshots, and OBSESSED with your sweet outfit. Enjoy!!
    xx, Emily
    shell chic'd

    ReplyDelete
  20. The shorts are beautiful, love the look!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loving the monochrome look. Fab sweater.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.travellersworldwide.com/teaching.htm

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice pictures and outfit! :) Simple but beautiful.
    I'd love to visit Canada

    ReplyDelete
  23. That is the PERFECT outfit for Montreal. LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete