Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Cotton Candy





Top: H&M   Pants: Theory   Sandals: Jimmy Choo   Pearl Earrings: Target   Hair styled with InStyler



Hi everybody!

Summer reminds me of younger days when I was a regular at the local fair, sharing cotton candy with my family members and friends. I would be so excited to stand at the cotton candy line, anticipating the fun flavors of the blue and pink swirled candy. I might just say that my only motive for going to the fair was to eat that delicious cotton candy. So, this outfit today reminds me of the cotton candy colors. The pastels in this outfit work together so well, just like the colors on the cotton candy. This sophisticated version of my favorite sweet is paired with my Jimmy Choo sandals and pearl accessories.

Thank you so much for reading!

Stay beautiful,

Sofia



Please follow me on TwitterInstagramFacebookBloglovin, or Google plus.

22 comments:

  1. These trousers are totally gorgeous! The colour is amazing, not something you see too often.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pants are so pretty!:) you look amazing!

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sofia, this is such a fun post! Cotton Candy is so yummy, and I think you're the first person to make it seem so sophisticated!! Those trousers look fabulous. I can totally see you rocking them with other outfits as well! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color of the pants! Such a pretty color for summer. You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this look a lot :) the color of the pants is gorgeous!

    Aga
    http://shadesofvoguish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful look! Love the colors ♥

    Bloglovin


    Instagram


    LookBook


    My Facebook fan page::
    TheFashionSaga-Facebook


    My blog- The Fashion Saga::
    TheFashionSaga


    Xoxo, Saga ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pants. So pretty. Stop by and link up. Pls show me some love in Wallis' Facebook Summer Style contest: http://bit.ly/14bI4mp. You can vote once every hour. Thank you :)

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this color on you- so gorgeous!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, Sofia. I love knotted blouses a lot, always fresh and pretty!

    Annette
    Lady of Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adore the color of those pants! Such a pretty blue.

    xoxo,

    Jules of Canines & Couture
    www.caninesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the color of those pants! So cute on you dear! :)))

    ❤ Jenny Tsang
    www.Tsangtastic.com
    – NEW POST: Crop The Palms –

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh, lovely! You look so fresh and crisp and I love it!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This was the perfect title for this post. I love the color of these pants. I need some!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really nice Look!! You are so Pretty!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  15. wonderful look...and I remember how much I loved cotton candy as a child.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE those shoes. Your blog is awesome!

    ReplyDelete