Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Boston Adventures





Top: INC via Macy's   Shorts: Forever XXI   Sandals: Dolce Vita via DSW   Lipstick: Ruby Woo via MAC





Hi everybody!

Stopping in Boston for the day, I immediately set out to explore this historical city. It was so amazing to view all the memorable sites from the Old South Meeting House to the King's Chapel. I was mind-blown by the fact that I was standing where history was made many years ago. Being that I was in Boston for only a day, I set off on The Freedom Trail. This is a trail, marked by a red line, that I had to follow all over Boston. The trail would then lead me to the historical sites of Boston. Armed with a map and information guide (like a true tourist) I set off around the city enjoying the views of Bostonians passing by and brick houses in sight. When I finished The Freedom Trail, I fell in love with the city.

Thank you so much for reading!

Stay beautiful,

Sofia


 Please follow me on TwitterInstagramFacebookBloglovin, or Google plus.


28 comments:

  1. Awwwww someone is clearly on a roll.....it's nice to see you looking the part of a classy tourist Sofia!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers! This red blouse with cute little shorts is a strolling tourist perfect outfit! You look adorably chic and comfy while you are touring my favorite American city!!!


    (='.'=)
    Lauren at adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
  3. red really suits you :)
    http://jessielovesjake.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red looks fantastic on you! I love the blouse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, love your top! xx

    http://www.timelessdifference.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are simply amazing - I absolutely love your inspiration! Lots of Love, Kyra!
    FOLLOW MY BLOG // TELL ME // I FOLLOW YOU BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowww you look fab! I love that blouse!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely blouse! Boston is definitely one of my favourite cities in the world.

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  9. welcome to my city! you look so great - hope you enjoyed your time here!
    xoamy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely summer outfit! Love the red & the flowing shape!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look great in that top. I love Boston, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the top with those shorts. Such a great outfit for Summer.

    Stop by and enter my giveaway for a fabulous pink link bracelet from Gigglosophy and link up tomorrow.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. molto bella la camicia.
    C'è un nuovo Giveaway in corso sul mio blog, passa e seguimi se ti piace, mi farebbe piacere.
    Ti lascio il mio link http://annalisamasella.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Look at those skinny legs! You look fab!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks like a good time! Great outfit!
    xoxo

    www.cakeandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. That color of lipstick suits you so well!

    Brigita,
    http://lostinpattern.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice look!
    Paola
    http://www.lechicchedipaola.it/

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look very pretty :)

    http://thriftshopik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, so fun! I dont think i've ever seen you in red, you look great in red.

    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This top is gorgeous, Sofia - love the colour, prints and open sleeves. Perfect with your dark hair.

    Annette | Lady of Style

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love how many cities you include! So fun to follow you! :)

    xoxo

    Kelly
    kellyinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the shoes in this, they remind me of womens shoes, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  23. you look great!

    http://kateandbee.blogspot.com :*

    ReplyDelete