Friday, October 9, 2015

Fall Breeze














Heels:  Jessica Simpson (Sale $57.75)  PLUS an extra 15% off Code: SUPER
Sweater: Forever 21 (old) (Also love hereherehereherehereherehere)  
Leather Shorts:  Vince (On Sale)  (Also love these here ($30.73), here, here)
Sunglasses: Ray Bans

Happy Friday everyone, 

I hope you all had an amazing week and an even better weekend. I'm wearing of my favorite oversized sweaters  that I love to wear. It's cozy and I rarely have to wear a jacket with it.

Now let's talk about these Jessica Simpson heels they come in 3 colors. I got these cause I loved the color and print and I really didn't have that print in my closet. ;)
Right now it's on SALE for $57.75 and use the code: SUPER to get an additional 15% off. 

Thank you so much for reading and following along!

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

Want to see what I'm up to? Follow me on InstagramTwitter, and Google Plus.

|Shop The Post|


1 comment:

  1. Love this look! That sweater looks nice and comfy! :)

    And you're rocking those legs and heels! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete