Sunday, October 4, 2015

Weekend Activities








Jeans: Express   White Blouse: TJMAXX (Similar here and here)     Plaid Blouse   
Heels: Aldo (similar)
Baseball Cap     Necklace: Shopbop  (here $28)
Bracelet: TJMAXX (old) ( similar charm bracelet here and here)   
Sunglasses: Ralph Lauren and here

Happy Monday Everyone!

Hope you had a great weekend. Finally, we had a break from the heat and the humidity in Florida and it's starting to feel a little like 'Floridian Fall'. I'll take it. So with this break of weather I took out my plaid shirt and jeans and tried out a great Thai restaurant and saw The Maritain at the movies. I highly recommend it. Have you seen any good movies lately that I should see? Let me know.

Thank you so much for reading and following along!

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

Want to see what I'm up to? Follow me on InstagramTwitter, and Google Plus.

|Shop The Post|


1 comment:

  1. I've heard good stories about "The Martian",.. so I just might have to go to the cinema to see it on the big screen! :)

    Love the outfit! And love the sporty touch with the baseball cap! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete