Friday, November 13, 2015

Shop Now ... Gift Ideas and Deals Under $100


Under $100




                Blush Pink Sweater                           Free People (On Sale 40% Off)


   
Pom-Pom Beanie    Graphic Pom-Pom Beanie

  Pompom Beanie ($36 Use Code 47302)   Graphic PomPom  Beanie ($36 Use Code 47302)


      

Off the Shoulder Sweater ($21.33)                   Paris for the Weekend Tee


    

     Sequin Leggings ($58)                    Faux Leather Leggings ($43.50)       


   

      Fringe Skirt ($78)                                      Knit Sweater ($59.50)



  Happy Joy Cheers Tote      

                        **Happy Joy Cheers Collection 25% Off Use Code 47302

                      Tote ($28.50 + 25% Off)                         Happy Joy Cheers PJ 




       

  

Personalized Initial Necklace ($98)        Extra Lg. Monogram Necklace

     

                     GUESS Women's U0616L1 White Silicone & Rose Gold-Tone Multi-Function Watch

Guess Watch                          Guess Watch                      Guess Watch


|Shop The Post Under $100 Items|






$20 and Under


follow me on instagram quilted pouch 

            Makeup Bag ($20)                        Let's Do Brunch Tee ($10)


  

  Stackable Ring   ($10)                              Knit Hat ($19.60)


     

Sunglasses ($18)                                             Pompom Mittens ($9.90)



   Top knots + Coffee mug // hand lettered mug

        Makeup Pouch  ($18)                         Top Knots + Coffee Mug ($16)

                                 

                         |Shop The Post Under $20 Items|





Hi Everyone,

Happy Friday! Here is my gift guide for the holidays and it doesn't have to break your budget. :)
I couldn't believe the great deals I found and I wanted to share them with you!

Hope you have a wonderful and relaxing weekend.

hank you so much for reading and following along!

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

Want to see what I'm up to? Follow me on Instagram, Twitter, and Google Plus.


                                                 |Shop The Post|



No comments:

Post a Comment