Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Spring Weather :: Romper and Gladiators









Romper (On Sale! 40% off)  //  Gladiator  (also in beige)  //  
Purse :: Michael Kors  (also in a backpack)  //  
Bracelet ::  Michael Kors
Necklace:: TJMaxx (Love these :: herehere and here


Hi everyone,

I just got this romper  last week and I thought it would be perfect with the great spring weather we've been having. No humidity, cool breeze and perfect for any outdoor activity. This past weekend I wore my new romper to brunch and paired it with these comfy and suede gladiator sandals. The best part of them ... the price only $99. I got both the black and suede ones, just because I knew I could get a lot of use out of them. I love that it has zip closure in the back so that the lace ups will stay up and not roll down your leg.  Because this romper has hints of lavender  I paired it with my new lavender Michael Kors messenger purse. Perfect color for spring... don't you thing?

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Thank you so much for reading!

Stay beautiful,

Sofia
Instagram: @stylishlyinlove
Twitter: @stylishlyinlove



|Shop The Post|


No comments:

Post a Comment