Monday, March 14, 2016

Wild Blue Denim










Jeans: Wild Blue Denim 'Skinny Crop' fit  c/o  //   Crop Top  -  $38  //   
Heels: Tommy Hilfiger  (comes in 3 colors - white, black and beige)   //  
  Clutch (40% off Use code: BRCFIT) $28.80   //   Necklace


Hi everyone,

Hope you had a wonderful weekend. Today, I want to talk to you about these new jeans I got from Wild Blue Denim. I don't take them off. They fit perfectly and they are so soft and comfy. It's literally a wash and go relationship I have with them. LOL See how other fabulous bloggers have styled them. Right now they are running a sale on buy one get the second one 50% off. I have my eye on the white ones. 

Thank you so much for reading!

Stay beautiful,

Sofia
Instagram: @stylishlyinlove
Twitter: @stylishlyinlove


|Shop The Post|


No comments:

Post a Comment