Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Peace, Love, Romper



Guess who has another summer trend on the blog for you? Me me me!!! 
Rompers are so trendy. Best part is, they are so EASY to wear and basically all of them are so stylish!
I mean, how cute is this leopard print one?! (I also love this one from the same designer) When you get a chance, check out the Leith section of Nordstrom's (where this romper came from). There are some cute closet staples ready for you to wear! 



The most comfortable platform sandals I ever did wear! And espadrilles are so trendy!


Romper: Nordstrom (only $58)  Espadrilles: SARTO by Franco Sarto   Sunnies: Target   Lip Stain: 'Blackberry Sorbet' by Sephora (Best lip stain in the game! Lasts so long! And only $14!)


Thank you so much for reading!

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

- SHOP THE POST -




No comments:

Post a Comment