Thursday, August 31, 2017

Transitioning into Fall

Main Image - Topshop Check Wrap Trench Coat

Check Wrap Trench Coat


Main Image - Laundry by Shelli Segal Double Breasted Fit & Flare Coat (Regular & Petite)



Fit & Flare Red Coat (On Sale $149)


Main Image - BLANKNYC Embroidered Faux Leather Moto Jacket



My favorite leather jacket I own, not only cause of the price but  all the details it has
 (see pictures above). I recently went to New Orleans and took my jackets. It was the perfect finishing touch to my outfits. I paired them with my dress and my jeans and Tshirts.  Because of the price and the details I own the black and the beige versions of this jacket. Did I mention I love them. 
Black Leather Jacket                          Beige Leather Jacket


Main Image - Tommy Hilfiger Colorblock WindbreakerMain Image - Tommy Hilfiger Colorblock Windbreaker




Main Image - Zadig & Voltaire Vladimir Grunge Utility JacketMain Image - Zadig & Voltaire Vladimir Grunge Utility Jacket








Thank you so much for reading!

Stay beautiful,

Sofia


- SHOP THE POST -





No comments:

Post a Comment