Wednesday, September 12, 2012

School Bound







                            Top: H&M   Vest: Willi Smith via Tj Maxx   Bottoms: Urban Outfitters   Shoes: Liz Claiborne   Earrings: The Limited   Necklace: Vintage   Watch: GUESS    Lipstick: Revlon #740


Hi everybody!

Happy Wednesday!

It is the middle of the week and I thought it would be nice to wear an outfit that is school related. When I bought this vest I immediately thought of Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl. I used her as my muse and came up with this preppy chic outfit. The buttoned up long sleeve shirt helps the look become classy. My black pants match the outline and bottom of my vest. To go along with my vest, pants, and top I chose my black and white houndstooth flats. I love their schoolgirl style. As a prop, I carried my Ipad, instead of a purse. I wanted to keep the classy look going throughout the whole outfit, especially through my accessories. I believe my pearl earrings, pearl necklace, and silver watch do the trick.

Thank you, my wonderful readers, for reading my posts.

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment