Monday, September 17, 2012

Sophisticated In Tweed







                                 Blouse: H&M   Skirt: Zara (similar here)   Shoes: Christian Louboutin   Watch: GUESS   Bangles: Vintage (similar here)   Earrings: Vintage   Flat Iron/Curler for hair: InStyler
                          
Hi everybody!

I hope you had a great weekend!

I wore my tweed skirt today. The light pink color is dainty and elegant. My sheer blouse really pairs wonderfully with the skirt and makes the outfit look very put together.
I wore silver accents to bring this look together. My diamond encrusted bangles and silver GUESS watch combination are classy. For my earrings, I wore my diamond studs.
My nude Christian Louboutin heels perfectly adds height and sophistcation that this look needs.
Also, I have been having trouble looking for any amazing ways to make my hair wavy. I finally found one that my fabulous neighbor showed me. I used the InStyler. It curls and straightens my hair very nicely. I am so grateful that she showed me.

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

2 comments: