Friday, October 5, 2012

Chevron: Twice as Nice










 Dress (worn as top): Everly   Skirt: H&M   Bangles: Vintage   Earrings: Vintage   Makeup: Smashbox c/o my neighbor   Belt: Express   Shoes: Moda   Clutch : White House Black Market   Ring: Marshalls




 
                   Dress: Everly   Bangles: Vintage   Earrings: Vintage   Makeup: Smashbox c/o my neighbor   Belt: Vintage   Shoes: GUESS  Purse: Tj Maxx   Ring: Marshalls
             

Hi everybody!


Happy Friday!

Today I am wearing my black pencil skirt with my chevron dress that is used as a shirt. Whenever I purchase an item I always think of different ways to use them. My dress goes perfectly with the skirt and creates a mod theme. To go with this theme, I did a mod hairstyle. The ponytail and the outfit make the look sharp and fabulous.
My shoes are from Moda. They have structured lines of their own that go along with stripes on my Chevron dress.
I wore gold accessories. The ring I wore and the black and gold bangles go really nicely together and compliment the look. I have my gold hoop earrings on. Also, my big black belt is a statement on its own, making the look more outstanding and more bold. My clutch correlates with the colors of the dress and skirt. They make a beautiful combination together.

My second look is my Chevron Dress. I paired it with a thin brown belt to define my waist and cinch it in a bit.
My black bag adds to the cool, city-friendly vibe of the outfit.
Lastly, the black peep toe pumps enhance the look by adding a classier touch to the look.

Thank you for reading and while your shopping think about different ways to style a piece clothing.

Stay beautiful,

Sofia


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your fashion blog! You have GREAT IDEAS!!!

    Isabella

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the present day, women fancy all kinds of hermes handbags online . Handbags

    are precious assets that ladies love, regardless of the louis vuitton wallets designs and styles. These present different benefits to women and not just fashion privileges alone. cheap omega watches offer protection and safety for the essentials a woman carries.

    These vary; because all women carry different find a christmas gifts, when going out or

    traveling. A woman prefers to match handbags with the event. Although some females pick swiss rolex at random, the primary motive is always to promote an exclusive look. In fact, females love to look fabulously

    attractive catier rings whatever the occasion. The event does not have to

    be themed or demand a dress code; ladies desire the womens jackets

    comfortable feel and confidence all the time. Formal Dresses are the trendiest

    style for women nowadays; though expensive by brand. This article has helpful facts about women selecting omega watches online and the ideal types to select.

    ReplyDelete