Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Friends Love Fashion




 Blouse: Tj Maxx   Skirt: Target   Heels: Nine West  Bracelet: Ily Couture Rings: Kay       


Dress: Kohls   Belt: Kohls   Wedges: Talbots   Bracelets: Vintage  Necklace: Tj Maxx    








Hi everybody!


Most people my age hang out by going to the mall or the movie theater, but my friend and I take photos for this fashion blog! I know, it sounds crazy even as I am typing this out! We had a blast taking photos and had a lot of laughs. So I hope you enjoy!

I am wearing a tweed skirt. It is very interesting because it has metallic, silver, and black colors woven into this skirt. My sheer black blouse is great for the skirt it adds simplicity and elegance. The heels I have on are so sparkly. They correlate with the hint of sparkle in my skirt. My new accessory is this pave link bracelet I just bought from Ily Couture. It is beautiful and the encrusted diamonds shine anywhere I go. Also, I am wearing two eternity style diamond rings.

My friend is wearing a fuchsia pink dress with fun ruffles. The belt adds to the casual chic look. These gorgeous Talbots wedges match perfectly with the style and color of the dress. I love this fun look that my friend created.

Thank you for reading my posts and helping this blog to grow.

Stay beautiful,

Sofia


8 comments:

  1. Sofia your blog is beautiful¡
    I love your bracelet by coutere
    http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your sweet comments on my blog. You have such great syle!!

    xo
    Amy
    itwasloveat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How old are you? I think taking fashion pictures is a fun hobby :)

    http://bethsquidly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete