Thursday, February 11, 2016

Color Craze







Skirt  ( also geo print worn here)  //  OTK boots  (also in beige)  //  Sweater  //
Clutch (On Sale! $13.59)  //  Coat  (sold out) //   Hat

Hi everyone,

Happy Friday! So happy that it's going to be a 3 day weekend! I'll  be heading this weekend to 
Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach and Spa Resort. It's been cold down here for Florida standards 
(sorry for my northern friends that are laughing right now at my comment). I need to lay out by the 
beach and the pool and read a book... any suggestions? 
What are you doing this weekend? What ever you chose to do may it be a memory maker and  FUN!!!

|Shop The Post|



3 comments:

  1. That yellow coat looks so lovely! :)

    Enjoy the long weekend! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. The post is fantastic! I am now following you on Twitter @irenekthayer

    theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this bright color combo!

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete