Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Valentine's Day OOTD







Tee  $19.99  ( other I love herehere, here   //   Skirt (on sale!) also in black and bronze  //   
Heels (more I love here ($27), here and here)

Hi everyone.

Hope you had a great 3 day weekend. I spend a much needed long weekend at the 
Fort Lauderdale Marriot Beach Resort and Spa. What a beautiful place to have a stay-cation. I was in and out of naps while I layout on the beach looking at the sailboats passing by and the warm sun keeping me warm and toasty. While at the pool there were endless games and activities for all the guests. If you are in the Fort Lauderdale area you need to check out this beautiful hotel.
What did you do this weekend? 

Thank you so much for reading!
Stay beautiful,
Sofia

Instagram: @stylishlyinlove
Twitter: @stylishlyinlove

|Shop The Post|



1 comment:

  1. What a great Valentines day outfit!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Would love for you to stop by & join TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete