Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Weekend Getaway








Sweater  //   Jeans  //   Lace -Up Shoes  //   Hat  (Sale! $16.98)  //   Purse sold out (similar, here, here)


Hi everyone,

Here is a look I wore last weekend at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort and Spa. What a great place to stay. I needed to unwind and relax and this was the perfect place. Checkout some great shots of my stay on my instagram and Twitter. One of the nights I was there they were setting up for a beach wedding and the cocktail hour was outside where I took these pictures. What a romantic setting for any event, especially a wedding.  The next morning we woke up to see the sunrise and sat by one of the several fire pits overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. We had a bible study and listened to christian music and gaze out in awe of all of God's wonders.  

Thank you so much for reading!
Stay beautiful,
Sofia

Instagram: @stylishlyinlove
Twitter: @stylishlyinlove



|Shop The Post|

No comments:

Post a Comment