Friday, November 16, 2012

Cool Days and Warm Tones










                     Leather Jacket: Zara   Top: Sans Souci  via Marshalls (recent)    Pants: Urban Outfitters
                    Scarf: H&M    Booties: Cole Haan

Hi everybody!


Today's featured outfit involves my favorite leather jacket and a cozy sweater underneath. The cream knit sweater I am wearing is warm and cozy (perfect for those Fall/Winter days).  The leather jacket complements the beige tones of the sweater nicely. This is my absolute favorite jacket for its quality, texture, and color. When I was shopping a leather jacket, I cam across this one and thought it would be good to buy it because this jacket is not the usual black color.

Pairing my black pants and my black booties with the rest of the outfit keeps the Fall color palette consistent in the outfit, while a cool vibe to the look. Lastly, my light pink scarf keeps me warm, while staying stylish.

Thank you for reading!

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

12 comments:

  1. Your adorable! I wish I had the sence to start blogging at your age! Unless you just look super young! Stick with it girl! Love your blog! Will follow you on bloglovin :)


    mintclothingcompany.blogspot.com

    Xx,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous - I love the neutral tones in this outfit and that leather jacket is just rad
    xxx
    INSIDE IN, INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for ur lovely comment on my blog........love ur blog..awesome pics,, n ur so young..great going :)
    im following u...wud be nice if ud follow bak
    lookingoodfeelingfab.blogspot.in
    c u around :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. dont spot a GFC follow so following on bloglovin
    lookingoodfeelingfab.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the scarf, you look great!

    Xx
    www.estellelamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowwww beautiful blog!!!!! You are so so pretty!!!!! Kiss from Andalucía


    http://tecuentomistrucos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My grandfather is from Granda. Ole!! I was there this summer. I loved Spain. The food, history, but mostly the people.

      Sofia

      Delete
  7. you look absolutely beautiful dear :)

    happyleeliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great post! Loooove it!

    Many kisses,

    Nicole :)

    ><

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was looking for a Exclusive Cheap Women Leather Jackets
    and i wonder i visit here i got my destiny from where to shop. Thanks !

    ReplyDelete