Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day Fashion









                                       Top: H&M   Shorts: Marshalls   Purse: Tommy Hilfiger   Shoes: GUESS   Necklace: Target   Ring: Target   Watch: GUESS

Hi everybody!

Happy Election day!

My election day look  is chic and features my blue tweed shorts that have some sparkle to them. I love tweed and these shorts caught my eye immediately. They are so fierce!

My crisp white buttoned up blouse compliments the deep blue shorts. Going with the nautical colors, I added a Tommy Hilfiger blue and white handbag and my GUESS navy blue heels.

All the accessories were silver and classy. Each one contained diamonds to go shine correlate with the shine on my shorts. Diamond earrings, pave necklace, pave bow ring, and GUESS watch were the accessories I wore.

I hope you liked this outfit and thank you for reading!

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

3 comments:

  1. You are so pretty love.
    Found your blog on lucky
    Lovely blog would you like to follow eachother via gfc and blog lovin?
    Let me know if you do so I can follow you
    Xo
    Arleene

    Arleenesfashioncloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete