Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday Night: Black and White




                      Blazer: H&M  Skirt: H&M   Belt: American Eagle   Clutch: Zara   Heels: GUESS

Hi everybody!


Today I am wearing this pleated polka dot skirt. I bought this skirt at H&M while in New York. The fine polka dots, the thin chiffon layer, and perfect mid-thigh length all fit my priorities for a beautiful skirt. For the cold weather, I wore my blazer on top. I love the short blazers mainly for this reason: so they can go with pants, skirts, etc.  To cinch my waist I  added my brown belt that contrasts with the black ensemble. The gold drop down earrings and  the black patent leather clutch are great accessories to finish off this look.
It's a fun look that can take this modern work day outfit from the office to a date.

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

1 comment: