Thursday, November 8, 2012

Styling Models Part 2


Sweater: Hollister   Shorts: Tj Maxx













Top: Marshalls   Pants: Marshalls   Shoes: Converse via DSW  


Hi everybody!

These are some of the photos from my photo shoot with the Wilhelmina model, Jessica S. I am so grateful for this wonderful opportunity that God has given me. Thank you all for reading this blog. You are wonderful readers. I am so happy that my dreams are coming true and that I am able to share this wonderful journey with you guys.

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

4 comments:

  1. thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! i really love your blog and style, maybe we can follow each other? (:

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course Rhonda! :) Thank you so much, your blog is great!

      Sofia

      Delete
  2. adore the red shorts. simple and chic. Thanks for sharing, love. If you get a sec, I'm giving away a $375.00 handbag as a giant thank you. I'd love if you'd enter. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anna! I love your About Me section. So glad your dreams are coming true. :) That handbag is beautiful btw.

      Sofia

      Delete