Tuesday, November 27, 2012

London Trip









There she is, the Westminster Abbey!









Tea Time at Kensington Palace (where Lady Diana lived)!

The Big Ben and House of Parliament. Beautiful!

Hi everybody!


This past summer I went on a trip to London, France, and Spain. The sites were spectacular. I just couldn't believe I was standing in front of the Eiffel Tower. All the countries were so different and so were there style.  London had a classy city vibe, France had a laid back Parisian style, and Spain had clothes that popped out at you with their beautiful color palettes.

Today, I am going to elaborate a little more on my trip to London.

When my family and I arrived we were ready to see the bustling city. I was most excited to walk in the Westminster Abbey as if I were Kate Middleton,  the gorgeous Duchess of Cambridge . So, when we started to walk in the city I immediately noticed all the sites jump out at me. The Big Ben, The London Eye, and The Buckingham Palace. (All those long lectures in class really prepared me on my knowledge of these famous places) They are all so grand and magnificently intricate. The details on each and every building were carefully placed and beautifully done.

The moment I was waiting for came on the second day of our trip : The Westminster Abbey. I recognized it right when I saw it. I started to scream at the site of the lovely Church with its crisp white steps ( the steps that Kate and Pippa took before Kate said "I do" to her Prince Charming) and the big doors that so many royals and stars walked into to see the royal wedding.

Overall, my trip to London was completely magical.

Thank you for reading.

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

25 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous shots of London! That is still a place that I want/need to visit =) Your trip sounded like such a fabulous time!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Suzie Q. It is an amazing place filled with so many friendly people and beautiful monuments.

      Sofia

      Delete
  2. Loving your pics of London!


    It would mean a lot if you could check out my blog and leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!


    xo
    Deanne

    http://myfashavenue.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog.:)
    Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous! This trip is totally on my bucket list;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photos ! I really want to go to europe someday !

    Btw I love your fringe skirt !

    www.universeandyou.com.br/

    xoxo from Japan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pics!!!!! You are so pretty!!!! Kiss from AndalucĂ­a


    http://tecuentomistrucos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog!

    Check out mine, and if you like we can follow eachother on Bloglovin' & GFC? Let me know and will follow straight back! Looking foward to hearing from you

    www.kellyjade.co.uk

    xox

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're so tiny!!! these are great photos - London would be such a rad place to visit!


    www.taylornow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice skirts

    http://theshortiesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love London! It looks like you are hitting all the best spots! So jealous.


    Corbynn

    thesistersinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your skirt in the 2nd picture!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!

    Tash
    http://style-isle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you for commimg by:)


    London is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  14. London is a great city!!
    Like the photo's

    Would you like to follow each other, So let me know
    http://fleur-stevens.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love to visit London! Definitely on my list!

    www.whenwewander.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute photos! Loving your fringe skirt! Looks like such a fun trip!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.heyloveblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for following, following you via Bloglovin' but can't find your Google Friend button! XX You're adorable! Will be returning lots x

    www.kellyjade.co.uk xox Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for stopping by!
    What do you think about following each other on GFC, Bloglovin or FB? I would love to! :)

    xx Karolina

    Blog - Bloglovin - Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love that Karolina :) Either one is fine.


      Sofia

      Delete
  19. Oh wow, so jealous you got to go to London! You look so cute!

    xo
    http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete