Thursday, November 15, 2012

Perfect Combination: Camel and Oxblood





                            Coat: Juicy Couture   Jeans: Urban Outfitters   Boots: Cole Haan   Faux Fur Scarf: Target
                             

Hi everybody!


After a long day, there is nothing I like more than sitting down in front of the computer and writing for my fashion blog. I have been blessed with so many amazing opportunities  A huge thank you to all of you for reading and for the support you have given me through out this blog. I am always happy to know that people love reading my blog and that they can benefit from it, as well.

The coat of the day is a Juicy Couture camel coat. This is an adorable coat and the fit is excellent. My black jeans contrast with the softness of the camel coat. Black booties have been a must for me this Fall season and today seemed like a good day to wear them.

The oxblood scarf I have on is so unique. It kicks the outfit up a notch. The texture of the faux fur scarf complements the color and texture of the jacket.

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

9 comments:

  1. Hello dear
    Lovely blog and post!
    I am your new follow,would love if you could follow me back:*
    Kisses!

    http://countryoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are absolutely gorgeous!
    cute outfit
    xx


    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babe, you are gorgeous!
    Love your scarf and jacket!

    >> milna89.blogspot.com <<

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so pretty! That scarf is absolutely beautiful.

    xoxo, Meera
    www.momentswithmeera.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Camel and oxblood really is the perfect combo. I love the faux fur scarf!

    Alison
    Www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That scar is absolutely gorgeous! The color the texture everything is so chic! and i love it with the camel colored coat

    xo,
    eelsay

    www.theluxuryrehab.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous scarf! It's so lux!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your scarf and jackets, it's color and designs are too good and attractive, you can also wear Season black good jacket. because in winter season black color is in.

    ReplyDelete