Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Edgy Chic





Blazer: Marshalls  Leather leggings: Nordstrom    Ankle Boots: Cole Haan   Ring: Target   Bracelet: Tj maxx   





Hi everybody!


This all black look is very edgy.The black blazer I am wearing has leather trimming on its collar and pockets. This blazer goes great with the leather leggings that are actually super comfy. The fierceness continues with the black ankle boots that I am wearing. The black and gold bangle is simple yet perfect for this outfit.
This outfit screams out tough girl yet it has its certain aspects of classiness. For example, the blazer is chic and  sleek. Whether you go to a concert or you are out shopping, this monochromatic is beautiful.

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

7 comments:

  1. you look great with all black.. yes, black look so edgy and so elegant.. btw, thank you for following me.. i just followed you back.. :)

    kuti
    www.ishootstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow a great look you have on today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your leggings! You look stunning! I really like your blog by the way, followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?
    kisses and have a nice day,

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this all black look! so chic!
    If you have time come by and visit my blog. I'd love to keep in touch, maybe we can follow each other?

    xo,

    eelsay

    www.theluxuryrehab.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit, you can never go wrong with black. You look fierce and fabulous. Be sure to stop by my blog :)
    -Keturah
    dreamsofseams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look!!!!

    http://tecuentomistrucos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete